Premium Industrial NewsAir Products Boosts its Role in Hydrogen, Air Separation Tech as Pandemic Hits Helium
Air Products Boosts its Role in Hydrogen, Air Separation Tech as Pandemic Hits Helium
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 698 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 20, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial gasses company Air Products and Chemicals Incorporated (NYSE:APD) (Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania) is picking up the pace of its international acquisitions, as it continues to weigh the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on its industry. Although the demand for hydrogen and air-separation technology remains strong, the pullback in helium demand has not gone unnoticed. Industrial Info is tracking more than $8.5 billion in active projects from Air Products worldwide, including more than $1 billion worth in North America.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects from Air Products, including a steam methane reformer for ammonia production in Texas, a series of air separation units (ASUs), and the company's growing work in China.
Other companies featured: Eastman Chemical Company (NYSE:EMN)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Air Products Expands Capital Deployment Target to $30 Billion by End-2027
- Air Products Avoids Most COVID-19 Turmoil as Big-Ticket Projects Blossom
- Air Products: Confident in Stability, Looking to Growth Projects
- Air Products' $2.8 Billion in Projects Point to Growth in China, U.S. Gulf ...
- Planned U.S. Ammonia Project Kickoffs Top $7 Billion in 2020