Free Industrial NewsCCS, Hydrogen Projects Gaining Momentum in United Kingdom
CCS, Hydrogen Projects Gaining Momentum in United Kingdom
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 101 Words
Attachment: UK CCS
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 21, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The governments of the U.K. and Scotland have approved £200 million ($278.8 million) in funding for projects to decarbonize the country's industrial clusters. The bulk of the funding has been dedicated to advance projects for hydrogen production with carbon capture and storage (CCS), also called blue hydrogen, to commercial readiness.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Chemical Processing industry
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 8th 2021
- After Winter Storm Uri, Gulf Coast Braces for Active 2021 Hurricane Season
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 15th 2021
- German Chemicals Processing Industry to Spend More Than $500 Million on Pow...
- Latin American Chemical Companies Focus on Recycling Projects