Premium Industrial NewsRussia Encourages Petrochemical Development
Russia Encourages Petrochemical Development
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 155 Words
BEIJING--April 22, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Unstable oil and gas prices, together with unpredictable geopolitical situations have pushed Russia to take new measures that will boost the creation of new petrochemical facilities in the country.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Chemical Processing industry
- ExxonMobil Pinpoints Houston Ship Channel for Massive Carbon Capture and St...
- Westlake Chemical Enjoys Rebound in Building Materials Demand
- IIR Webinar to Discuss Increase in Chemicals Demand as Economies Reopen
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 22nd 2021
- Europe's DACH Region Sees Nearly $730 in Capital Plastics Projects