Free Industrial NewsIndonesia's National Energy Council Recommends Acceleration of New and Renewable Energy
Indonesia's National Energy Council Recommends Acceleration of New and Renewable Energy
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 260 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 22, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The implementation of new and renewable energy in Indonesia is stalling, as it is not considered economically competitive with fossil-fuel sources. Nonetheless, the government is trying to expedite the implementation of renewable energy.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- Dryer Conditions in Parts of Pacific Northwest Dampen Hydroelectricity Outl...
- After Winter Storm Uri, Gulf Coast Braces for Active 2021 Hurricane Season
- South Korea Strives for World Leadership in Fuel Cell Power Projects
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- Regulatory Action in Australia Casts Shadow Over Major Transmission Project...