Premium Industrial NewsAlabama Gypsum Wallboard Plant Shuts for Natural Gas Pipeline Outage
Alabama Gypsum Wallboard Plant Shuts for Natural Gas Pipeline Outage
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 142 Words
This outage is scheduled to begin 1 p.m. Friday afternoon, April 23, and continue through 9 a.m. Tuesday, April 27. This type of outage is performed every seven years.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pipelines industry
- India Hosts More than $35 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects
- Enbridge, Shell, U.S. Shale Oil Output: Your Daily Energy News
- Germany's Government Earmarks 8 Billion Euros for Hydrogen Projects
- Magellan Midstream Sells Some Terminals, Expands Others as it Looks to Brig...
- Russia Finishes First Nord Stream 2 Line Despite Sanctions