Premium Industrial NewsFrance Plans $55 Billion in Windfarms as Offshore Projects Gain Momentum
France Plans $55 Billion in Windfarms as Offshore Projects Gain Momentum
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 108 Words
NEW DELHI--April 27, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The COVID-19 pandemic has failed to slow investment in France's wind energy sector. The bulk of the investments are for onshore wind installations, but offshore facilities are picking up pace.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- NextEra Energy, Exelon, NextDecade: Your Daily Energy News
- ScottishPower Plans U.K.'s Largest Green Hydrogen Facility
- Indonesia's PT Pertamina Expects 15% Revenue Increase from Renewable Energy...
- Philippines' Department of Energy Explores Hydrogen Potential
- Latin America Saw $3.3 Billion in Power Projects Wrap Up in the First Quart...