Premium Industrial NewsLatin America Anticipates $25.6 Billion in Spending Approvals for Oil & Gas Projects in Second Half of Year
Latin America Anticipates $25.6 Billion in Spending Approvals for Oil & Gas Projects in Second Half of Year
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 160 Words
Attachment: Latin American Oil & Gas
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--April 26, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Oil & Gas industry in Latin America anticipates capital expenditure approvals of more than $25.6 billion during the second half of this year, far exceeding the investments forecasted for the same period of 2020. Part of this increase in investment follows an expectation of an increase in product demand toward the end of 2021, as well as incentive plans launched by various local governments to encourage recovery of production levels that have been in decline in several countries of the region.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Terminals industry
- India Hosts More than $35 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects
- Germany's Government Earmarks 8 Billion Euros for Hydrogen Projects
- Magellan Midstream Sells Some Terminals, Expands Others as it Looks to Brig...
- Talos Energy Reaps Rewards from Oil Discoveries Across Gulf of Mexico
- Canada's Pembina Buys Inter Pipeline as Midstream Firms Make Big Bets on Po...