Premium Industrial NewsAfrica's Fertilizer Demand Sparks $5.8 Billion of Projects
Africa's Fertilizer Demand Sparks $5.8 Billion of Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 212 Words
NEW DELHI--April 28, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The need for fertilizers is increasing worldwide, along with the global population. In Africa, over the next few years, nitrogen-phosphorous-potassium (NPK) fertilizer production capacity is expected to increase 25%.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Chemical Processing industry
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 8th 2021
- After Winter Storm Uri, Gulf Coast Braces for Active 2021 Hurricane Season
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 15th 2021
- German Chemicals Processing Industry to Spend More Than $500 Million on Pow...
- Latin American Chemical Companies Focus on Recycling Projects