Premium Industrial NewsAfrica's Fertilizer Demand Sparks $5.8 Billion of Projects
Africa's Fertilizer Demand Sparks $5.8 Billion of Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 212 Words
NEW DELHI--April 28, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The need for fertilizers is increasing worldwide, along with the global population. In Africa, over the next few years, nitrogen-phosphorous-potassium (NPK) fertilizer production capacity is expected to increase 25%.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Plug Power Puts All its Chips on Hydrogen's Role in Energy Transition
- IIR Market Scorecard: Geopolitical Risks Support Oil Prices
- ExxonMobil, SABIC Complete Texas Ethylene Plant, but What Else Is on the Bo...
- 2022 Market Outlook: Traditional, Emerging Growth Trends Support Chemical P...
- Chinese Corporations Plan to Start Construction on $12.65 Billion in Lithiu...