Premium Industrial NewsMiddle East Near-Term Project Spending Outlook Appears Promising
Middle East Near-Term Project Spending Outlook Appears Promising
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 943 Words
Attachment: Spending by Country, Spending by Industry
DUBAI--April 29, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The gross domestic product (GDP) for the Middle East and Central Asia is forecast to grow by 3.7% this year, compared with a contraction of 2.9% in 2020, according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Within this article: Project development in the Middle East
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- Dryer Conditions in Parts of Pacific Northwest Dampen Hydroelectricity Outl...
- After Winter Storm Uri, Gulf Coast Braces for Active 2021 Hurricane Season
- South Korea Strives for World Leadership in Fuel Cell Power Projects
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- Regulatory Action in Australia Casts Shadow Over Major Transmission Project...