Premium Industrial NewsChemical Processing Webinar: Power-to-X Projects, Plastics Demand Increasing
Chemical Processing Webinar: Power-to-X Projects, Plastics Demand Increasing
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 782 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 30, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Two sectors rise to the forefront when talking about what's to come for Chemical Processing Industry project activity: Power-to-X projects and plastics. In Wednesday's webinar, Trey Hamblet, Industrial Info's vice president of research for the Chemical Processing Industry, and Shaheen Chohan, vice president of research for Global Analytics, discussed what is driving spending in the industry both now and in the future.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Chemical Processing industry
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 8th 2021
- After Winter Storm Uri, Gulf Coast Braces for Active 2021 Hurricane Season
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 15th 2021
- German Chemicals Processing Industry to Spend More Than $500 Million on Pow...
- Latin American Chemical Companies Focus on Recycling Projects