Premium Industrial NewsEuropean Refiners Plan to Spend Nearly $1.8 Billion on Green Hydrogen Projects
European Refiners Plan to Spend Nearly $1.8 Billion on Green Hydrogen Projects
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 129 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 13, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In response to Europe's renewable energy policies, refiners in the European Union are evaluating nearly $1.8 billion worth of green hydrogen projects over the next five years.
Companies featured: Royal Dutch Shell Plc (NYSE:RDS.A)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Shell Ending Crude Oil Refining at German Refinery
- Preem Plans 50-Megawatt Hydrogen Plant at Lysekil Refinery
- Shell Starts Europe's Largest Green Hydrogen Plant
- Shell Green Lights Largest Hydrogen Plant at German Refinery
- ExxonMobil, SABIC Complete Texas Ethylene Plant, but What Else Is on the Bo...