Premium Industrial NewsUAE Invests in Petrochemical Projects as it Strives to Grow Economy
UAE Invests in Petrochemical Projects as it Strives to Grow Economy
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 173 Words
NEW DELHI--May 3, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With its "Operation 300bn" strategy, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is pushing to raise its industrial profile. The strategy is aimed at raising the manufacturing sector's gross domestic product (GDP) contribution from the current UAE Dirham (Dh) 133 billion (US$36 billion) to Dh300 billion (US$82 billion) by 2031, according to Gulf News.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Chemical Processing industry
- ExxonMobil Pinpoints Houston Ship Channel for Massive Carbon Capture and St...
- Westlake Chemical Enjoys Rebound in Building Materials Demand
- IIR Webinar to Discuss Increase in Chemicals Demand as Economies Reopen
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 22nd 2021
- Europe's DACH Region Sees Nearly $730 in Capital Plastics Projects