Premium Industrial NewsIIR Top Refining News Today
IIR Top Refining News Today
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 380 Words
ExxonMobil on May 1, proceeded with a lockout of union workers at its 350,000-BBL/d Beaumont, Texas, refinery, after no agreement was worked out with the USW (United Steel Workers) on a contract extension. Plant operations will be handled by temporary workers and managers until an agreement can be reached. A duration for the lockout is undisclosed at this time.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Petroleum Refining industry
- ExxonMobil Pinpoints Houston Ship Channel for Massive Carbon Capture and St...
- Industrial Construction Activity Up 37% So Far in 2021
- HollyFrontier Expands into West Coast by Purchasing Shell Puget Sound Refin...
- Marathon Weathers Winter Storm Uri, Jumps on Renewable Fuels Bandwagon
- IIR Top Refining News Today: April 26th 2021