Premium Industrial NewsHollyFrontier Expands into West Coast by Purchasing Shell Puget Sound Refinery in Washington
HollyFrontier Expands into West Coast by Purchasing Shell Puget Sound Refinery in Washington
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 64 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 5, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE:HFC) (Dallas, Texas) has agreed to purchase Royal Dutch Shell Plc's (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) 145,000-barrel-per-day Puget Sound refinery in Washington state, for $350 million.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Petroleum Refining industry
- Shell, Virginia Carbon-Free Legislation: Your Daily Energy News
- Jacobs Engineering Keeps a Hand in U.S. Refining with $1.6 Billion in Activ...
- U.S. Refining to See $4.5 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Kickoffs as Gasolin...
- Shell Plots Large-Scale Turnaround at Puget Sound Refinery in Washington St...
- Shell Prepares for Maintenance at Puget Sound Refinery in Washington