Premium Industrial NewsWork Begins on World's First Final Repository for Spent Nuclear Fuel
Work Begins on World's First Final Repository for Spent Nuclear Fuel
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 701 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 17, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Excavation has started on the world's first underground repository for spent nuclear fuel near the Olkiluoto nuclear power complex in Finland.
Within this article: details construction start, investment, technology, timelines, related projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Largest Battery Energy Storage System Heads for Finnish Nuclear Plant
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- AREVA to Pay $554 Million in Damages for Finnish Nuclear Fiasco
- Nuclear Repository in Sweden Moves Closer
- Cold Tests Completed at Flamanville 3 Nuclear Project in France