Premium Industrial NewsEurope and U.S. Seek Truce in Steel Tariff War
Europe and U.S. Seek Truce in Steel Tariff War
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 754 Words
Attachment: A, B
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 21, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Union (EU) and the U.S. have taken steps to bring an end to a damaging feud over steel and aluminum tariffs started by the former U.S. President Donald Trump's administration in 2018.
Within this article: Details truce in trade feud, impact of steel/aluminum industry, background, future talks, state of global steel sector
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Led by Pipelines, West Virginia Sees $3.3 Billion in Projects Under Constru...
- Newmont Aims to Nearly Double Development Capex for 2022, Increase Gold Pro...
- Nippon Steel to Strengthen Transit Industry Products Manufacturing Base
- IIR Webinar: Canada's Metals & Minerals Industry Set to Grow During Energy ...
- Webinar: How Sulzer's Laser Metal Deposition Technology Can Extend the Serv...