Premium Industrial NewsEurope's DACH Region to See $3.9 Billion in Petrochemical Market Investments
Europe's DACH Region to See $3.9 Billion in Petrochemical Market Investments
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 222 Words
Attachment: DACH COVID chem 0621
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 8, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Europe's DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) is expected to see $3.85 billion invested across 387 active projects in its petrochemical market, ranging from repairs to capacity expansions, unit additions and grassroot projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Chemical Processing industry
- Japan's Mitsui Chemicals Targets Growth Investments Through 2030
- Middle East Chemical Industry to Witness Substantial Production Growth by 2...
- Germany's Government Earmarks 8 Billion Euros for Hydrogen Projects
- Canada's Alberta Province is Feeling Blue -- for Hydrogen
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today