Premium Industrial NewsSaudi Aramco to Increase Crude Production Through Major Projects
Saudi Aramco to Increase Crude Production Through Major Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 198 Words
NEW DELHI--June 4, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Early this year, Aramco decided to cut its crude oil production by 1 million barrels a day, citing a decrease in demand because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Nevertheless, the company is moving ahead with major projects, with expectations of adding 1.15 million BBL/d of production capacity by 2024.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Production industry
- Starwood Energy Group, New Mexico Oil & Gas Production: Your Daily Energy N...
- India Hosts More than $35 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects
- Big Oil Keeping its Capital Discipline Pledge
- Enbridge, Shell, U.S. Shale Oil Output: Your Daily Energy News
- Tourmaline Oil, U.S. Rig Count, California Heat Wave: Your Daily Energy Ne...