Premium Industrial NewsChina's Coal-to-Chemicals Enterprises Take on Carbon Reduction
China's Coal-to-Chemicals Enterprises Take on Carbon Reduction
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 296 Words
BEIJING--June 9, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In September 2020, Chinese President Xi Jinping called for a "green revolution" and said China has set a goal for carbon dioxide emissions to peak and for the country to become carbon-neutral before 2060. With the new carbon-reduction plans, people are wondering how China's coal-to-chemicals will reduce emissions.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Chemical Processing industry
- Japan's Mitsui Chemicals Targets Growth Investments Through 2030
- Middle East Chemical Industry to Witness Substantial Production Growth by 2...
- Germany's Government Earmarks 8 Billion Euros for Hydrogen Projects
- Canada's Alberta Province is Feeling Blue -- for Hydrogen
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today