Premium Industrial NewsOil and Gas Majors Hit Hard by Green Revolts
Oil and Gas Majors Hit Hard by Green Revolts
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 808 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 7, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Oil and gas majors Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE:RDS.A), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) and Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) suffered a number of major defeats in court and their own boardrooms recently over lowering their emissions and investing more in renewables.
Within this article: Details court decisions and boardroom revolts at leading oil and gas companies over lowering emissions faster and increasing renewables investment
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Production industry
- Starwood Energy Group, New Mexico Oil & Gas Production: Your Daily Energy N...
- India Hosts More than $35 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects
- Big Oil Keeping its Capital Discipline Pledge
- Enbridge, Shell, U.S. Shale Oil Output: Your Daily Energy News
- Tourmaline Oil, U.S. Rig Count, California Heat Wave: Your Daily Energy Ne...