Premium Industrial NewsØrsted Breaks Ground on First Renewable Hydrogen Project
Ørsted Breaks Ground on First Renewable Hydrogen Project
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 770 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 9, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Leading offshore windfarm developer Ørsted (Gentofte, Denmark) has broken ground on its first renewable hydrogen energy project in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Within this article: Details H2RES project in Denmark, goals, technology, timeline, related projects and major industry shift and investment in green hydrogen
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Alternative Fuel industry
- DONG Phasing Out Coal by 2023
- Dong Energy Converting Three Plants to Biomass
- Projects Ensue as U.S. Power Companies Set Net-Zero Emissions Goals
- Dominion Goes Full Tilt on Renewables in $32 Billion Capital Spending Progr...
- U.S. Heavy Manufacturers Plan $2 Billion in Second-Quarter Project Kickoffs...