Premium Industrial NewsTalos Energy Reaps Rewards from Oil Discoveries Across Gulf of Mexico
Talos Energy Reaps Rewards from Oil Discoveries Across Gulf of Mexico
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 653 Words
Attachment: TalosEnergy0621, TalosEnergy0621-HEAT
SUGAR LAND--June 8, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Talos Energy Incorporated (NYSE:TALO) (Houston, Texas) is notching up growth from its properties in the Gulf of Mexico. In addition to its recently announced discovery of new oil at its Attic Well in the Tornado Field, Talos is bolstering its work in the prosperous Green Canyon, Mississippi Canyon and Viosca Knoll areas, with capital spending set to accelerate through the summer and into autumn. Industrial Info is tracking $1.7 billion worth of active projects involving Talos, about two-thirds of which is attributed to crude oil production.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued active projects from Talos, including multiple drilling projects in the U.S. and Mexican Gulf of Mexico.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Production industry
- Starwood Energy Group, New Mexico Oil & Gas Production: Your Daily Energy N...
- India Hosts More than $35 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects
- Big Oil Keeping its Capital Discipline Pledge
- Enbridge, Shell, U.S. Shale Oil Output: Your Daily Energy News
- Tourmaline Oil, U.S. Rig Count, California Heat Wave: Your Daily Energy Ne...