Premium Industrial NewsShell's Nigeria Offshore Project Sees Ray of Hope
Shell's Nigeria Offshore Project Sees Ray of Hope
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 163 Words
NEW DELHI, INDIA--June 10, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--After facing multiple delays, Shell's $12 billion Bonga South West Aparo offshore project in Nigeria seems to be back on track. The company is expecting the final investment decision in the second half of this year.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Production industry
- Starwood Energy Group, New Mexico Oil & Gas Production: Your Daily Energy N...
- India Hosts More than $35 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects
- Big Oil Keeping its Capital Discipline Pledge
- Enbridge, Shell, U.S. Shale Oil Output: Your Daily Energy News
- Tourmaline Oil, U.S. Rig Count, California Heat Wave: Your Daily Energy Ne...