Premium Industrial NewsChina's PetroChina, Others Bet on Strategy of 'Less Fuel, More Chemicals'
China's PetroChina, Others Bet on Strategy of 'Less Fuel, More Chemicals'
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 236 Words
BEIJING--June 10, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Many refineries are embracing a philosophy of "less fuel, more chemicals" as the demand for fossil fuels shrinks. Upgrades can enable refineries to produce products such as olefins or aromatics.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Chemical Processing industry
- Japan's Mitsui Chemicals Targets Growth Investments Through 2030
- Middle East Chemical Industry to Witness Substantial Production Growth by 2...
- Germany's Government Earmarks 8 Billion Euros for Hydrogen Projects
- Canada's Alberta Province is Feeling Blue -- for Hydrogen
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today