Premium Industrial NewsFirst Solar Plans Third Photovoltaic Solar Plant in Ohio
First Solar Plans Third Photovoltaic Solar Plant in Ohio
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 190 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 14, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--First Solar Incorporated (NASDAQ:FSLR) (Tempe, Arizona) is planning to build a third photovoltaic (PV) thin-film solar module manufacturing plant in Wood County, Ohio. This new plant will enable the company to expand its existing manufacturing capacity in the area to 6 gigawatts.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- EIA: At-Home Installations, Utility-Scale Projects Feed Rise in U.S. Solar ...
- Distribution & Warehousing Paves Way for $4 Billion in Third-Quarter Indust...
- First Solar at Work on More Than $5 Billion in Generation, Manufacturing Pr...
- U.S. Glass Manufacturing Project Kickoffs May Top $1 Billion in 2019
- Industrial Manufacturing Lifts Alabama to $11 Billion in Projects Under Con...