Premium Industrial NewsKeystone XL Pipeline Termination: Not the First or the Last Project to Fall
Keystone XL Pipeline Termination: Not the First or the Last Project to Fall
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 866 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--June 11, 2021--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--This week's decision by TC Energy Corporation (NYSE:TRP) (Calgary, Alberta) to terminate the partially built Keystone XL crude oil pipeline was the most recent example of death by litigation for oil & gas pipeline projects, but it is unlikely to be the last. The addition of another high-profile victory over monied interests emboldened environmental activists.
Within this article: Large pipeline projects that have been terminated as a result of litigation
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Nigeria's NNPC to Refurbish Oil Pipeline Network
- U.S. Pipeline Construction Activity Led by West Virginia, Minnesota
- Natural Gas to Play Big Part During Global Energy Transition
- Kinder Morgan's TGP System Aims to Improve Sourcing, Add Capacity Along Gul...
- ONEOK, U.S. Crude Oil Stocks: Your Daily Energy News