Premium Industrial NewsKeystone XL Pipeline Termination: Not the First or the Last Project to Fall
Keystone XL Pipeline Termination: Not the First or the Last Project to Fall
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 866 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--June 11, 2021--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--This week's decision by TC Energy Corporation (NYSE:TRP) (Calgary, Alberta) to terminate the partially built Keystone XL crude oil pipeline was the most recent example of death by litigation for oil & gas pipeline projects, but it is unlikely to be the last. The addition of another high-profile victory over monied interests emboldened environmental activists.
Within this article: Large pipeline projects that have been terminated as a result of litigation
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pipelines industry
- India Hosts More than $35 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects
- Enbridge, Shell, U.S. Shale Oil Output: Your Daily Energy News
- Germany's Government Earmarks 8 Billion Euros for Hydrogen Projects
- Magellan Midstream Sells Some Terminals, Expands Others as it Looks to Brig...
- Russia Finishes First Nord Stream 2 Line Despite Sanctions