Premium Industrial NewsMetals & Minerals Firms Developing $67 Billion Worth of Power Generation
Metals & Minerals Firms Developing $67 Billion Worth of Power Generation
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 278 Words
Attachment: Active Power Generation Projects
SUGAR LAND--June 17, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Metals & Minerals operations are by far the largest industrial market for independent power generation, accounting for 47% of the value of projects owned by industrial producers. Currently there are 1,757 independent electricity producer projects in the Metals & Minerals Industry, totaling more than $67 billion around the globe.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Cleveland-Cliffs Sees Second-Quarter Drop in Automotive Steel Demand But Re...
- Steel Dynamics Sees Record Second-Quarter Earnings Results
- China Produces 5% Less Coal in June from Year Earlier
- Corning, Gallo, Other U.S. Glass Makers Look to Demand Revival
- Make Sure to Register for IIR's North American Market Outlook Mid-Year Upda...