Premium Industrial NewsLatin America's O&G Maintenance Shutdowns to Increase in Coming Months
Latin America's O&G Maintenance Shutdowns to Increase in Coming Months
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 103 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--June 28, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--During 2020 and the first half of 2021, a large number of maintenance projects were delayed, mainly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Consequently, an upturn in the maintenance sector is expected to be concentrated toward the end of this year and early 2022.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- Make Sure to Register for IIR's North American Market Outlook Mid-Year Upda...
- U.S. Industrial Project Spending Reaches 47% Growth
- Upcoming FPSO Vessel Projects in West Africa to Increase Oil & Gas Producti...
- Global Demand for Natural Gas More Resilient than for Oil in 2020, BP Says