Premium Industrial NewsTransportation Projects Lead New York to More than $14 Billion in Under-Construction Projects
Transportation Projects Lead New York to More than $14 Billion in Under-Construction Projects
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 809 Words
Attachment: New York State Projects
SUGAR LAND--July 6, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)-- Industrial Info is tracking more than $14 billion in under-construction projects in the state, with transportation projects leading the way in terms in terms of overall project value.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Airport 'People Mover' Boosts U.S. Northeast to More than $8 Billion in Pla...
- U.S. Northeast to See More than $5.8 Billion in First-Quarter Industrial Ma...
- Northeast, New England See $2.5 Billion in Planned Third-Quarter Industrial...
- Active U.S. Semiconductor and Computer Projects Unfazed by COVID-19
- NavigatIIR: States Hardest Hit by COVID-19 Have $5 Billion in Projects at R...