Premium Industrial NewsChemicals, Pharma-Biotech Take Spotlight in Pennsylvania's $31 Billion of Active Projects
Chemicals, Pharma-Biotech Take Spotlight in Pennsylvania's $31 Billion of Active Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 695 Words
Attachment: Active Pennsylvania Projects
SUGAR LAND--July 7, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Pennsylvania is one of the most industrialized states in the U.S. Northeast. Thanks to the Marcellus Shale, the state has plentiful reserves of natural gas that can be used as feedstock for chemical plants and fuel for power generation. The Pharmaceutical-Biotech Industry also has a strong showing in the state, accounting for more than $6 billion in active projects, compared with the Chemical Processing Industry's $7.1 billion.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Shell Points to Progress on Ethylene, Offshore Projects as it Tempers Spend...
- Industrial Info Tracks $87 Billion Worth of Royal Dutch Shell Projects
- COVID-19 Unites Big Pharma in the Race for a Vaccine
- Pennsylvania Shuts Down Amid COVID-19, with $48 Billion in Projects in the ...
- Bechtel's $127 Billion in Project Activity Points to Strong LNG, Petrochemi...