Premium Industrial NewsQueensland Ramps Up Infrastructure Projects as Economy Revives
Queensland Ramps Up Infrastructure Projects as Economy Revives
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 206 Words
Attachment: Queensland tranp 0721
PERTH, AUSTRALIA--July 19, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Queensland was the first state in Australia to be hit by the COVID-19 pandemic, but a steady, effective response by its authorities has fueled a strong economy recovery. Queensland has always been a major exporter of mineral resources, and port infrastructure upgrades are among its most anticipated industrial projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- GlobalFoundries Invests in New York Semiconductor Facility
- EU Reveals Sweeping Climate Change Plans
- Power, Industrial Manufacturing Drive $14.6 Billion of Florida Projects Und...
- Tanzania Ports Authority Aims for Expansion