Premium Industrial NewsChina Produces 5% Less Coal in June from Year Earlier
China Produces 5% Less Coal in June from Year Earlier
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 229 Words
BEIJING--July 21, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China produced 320 million metric tons of coal in June, a drop of 5% from the same month in June 2020, and a 6.1% reduction from output in June 2019, China's National Bureau of Statistics said on July 16.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Cleveland-Cliffs Sees Second-Quarter Drop in Automotive Steel Demand But Re...
- Steel Dynamics Sees Record Second-Quarter Earnings Results
- Corning, Gallo, Other U.S. Glass Makers Look to Demand Revival
- Make Sure to Register for IIR's North American Market Outlook Mid-Year Upda...
- Heavy Rainfall in Australia Forces Rio Tinto to Reduce Second-Quarter Iron ...