Premium Industrial NewsChina's Power Output Up 7.4% in June 2021
China's Power Output Up 7.4% in June 2021
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 228 Words
BEIJING--July 27, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China's overall power generation totaled 686 billion kilowatt-hours (kWh) in June, a 7.4% increase from June 2020 and a 14.5% increase from June 2019, according to China's National Bureau of Statistics. From January to June 2021, China's power generation output totaled 3,871.7 billion kWh, a 13.7% increase from the same period last year, and a 12.1% increase from the same period in 2019.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- PPL Buys Some of National Grid's U.S.-Based Assets, Bolsters Renewable Role
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- U.S. Power Regulations, U.S. Refiners Replace Storm-Lost Oil: Your Daily E...
- Natural Gas to Play Big Part During Global Energy Transition
- China's Power Output Drops Slightly Year-On-Year in August