Premium Industrial NewsHeavy Rainfall in Australia Forces Rio Tinto to Reduce Second-Quarter Iron Ore Production
Heavy Rainfall in Australia Forces Rio Tinto to Reduce Second-Quarter Iron Ore Production
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 531 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 19, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Heavy rainfall at its Pilbara operations in Australia and other factors forced Rio Tinto (NYSE:RIO) (London, England) to cut iron ore production and shipments in the second quarter, the global metals mining giant reported last week.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Cleveland-Cliffs Sees Second-Quarter Drop in Automotive Steel Demand But Re...
- Steel Dynamics Sees Record Second-Quarter Earnings Results
- China Produces 5% Less Coal in June from Year Earlier
- Corning, Gallo, Other U.S. Glass Makers Look to Demand Revival
- Make Sure to Register for IIR's North American Market Outlook Mid-Year Upda...