Premium Industrial NewsMaharashtra Leads India's Promising Push for EV-Friendly Policies
Maharashtra Leads India's Promising Push for EV-Friendly Policies
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 272 Words
Attachment: India EV 0721
NEW DELHI--July 20, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Leading automotive companies are making bold promises to electrify their fleets, and India's electric vehicle (EV) market is among those poised for growth in the coming years. States like Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra are making some of the greatest strides in this corner of the automotive industry.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- GlobalFoundries Invests in New York Semiconductor Facility
- EU Reveals Sweeping Climate Change Plans
- Power, Industrial Manufacturing Drive $14.6 Billion of Florida Projects Und...
- Tanzania Ports Authority Aims for Expansion