Premium Industrial NewsBrazil Awards Power Purchase Agreements in Reinstated Auctions
Brazil Awards Power Purchase Agreements in Reinstated Auctions
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 293 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--July 21, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--On June 8, the Brazilian electricity regulatory agency, ANEEL, held the first power purchase agreement (PPA) auctions since their cancellation in early 2020 because of the COVID-19 pandemic. In this opportunity, ANEEL held two auctions for new renewable energy to be operational in 2024 and 2025, including hydro, wind, solar and biomass-fired technologies.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- EI-H2, Zenith Have Plans for Major Irish 'Green Hydrogen' Hub
- Chile May Accelerate Decarbonization Program
- PG&E Unveils 'Moonshot' Effort to Underground 10,000 Miles of Distribution ...
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- NextEra Energy Carries on with Renewables Drive