Premium Industrial NewsEU Reveals Sweeping Climate Change Plans
EU Reveals Sweeping Climate Change Plans
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1023 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 26, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Union (EU) has proposed a game-changing set of climate change legislation to ensure the region achieves climate neutrality by 2050.
Within this article: Details key climate legislation changes, new emissions targets, bigger push for renewables/energy efficiency, impact on fossil-fuels for power, refining and transport
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- PPL Buys Some of National Grid's U.S.-Based Assets, Bolsters Renewable Role
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- U.S. Power Regulations, U.S. Refiners Replace Storm-Lost Oil: Your Daily E...
- Natural Gas to Play Big Part During Global Energy Transition
- China's Power Output Drops Slightly Year-On-Year in August