Premium Industrial NewsIIR North American Mid-Year Outlook: Renewables Trend Firmly Entrenched
IIR North American Mid-Year Outlook: Renewables Trend Firmly Entrenched
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 910 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 23, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The drive for renewable energy in the U.S. and Canada seems to be firmly in place; however, this sector is still developing and can't provide a reliable source of baseload power at this time. What is the outlook for the power sector of the U.S. and Canada moving forward? Britt Burt, Industrial Info's vice president of research for the Power Industry, wrapped up IIR's three-day Mid-Year Market Outlook event.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- PPL Buys Some of National Grid's U.S.-Based Assets, Bolsters Renewable Role
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- U.S. Power Regulations, U.S. Refiners Replace Storm-Lost Oil: Your Daily E...
- Natural Gas to Play Big Part During Global Energy Transition
- China's Power Output Drops Slightly Year-On-Year in August