Premium Industrial NewsCleveland-Cliffs Sees Second-Quarter Drop in Automotive Steel Demand But Reports $795 Million Profit
Cleveland-Cliffs Sees Second-Quarter Drop in Automotive Steel Demand But Reports $795 Million Profit
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 652 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 23, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Steel producer Cleveland-Cliffs Incorporated (NYSE: CLF) (Cleveland, Ohio) weathered a drop in demand from automakers during the just-ended second quarter but still managed to turn a record profit, the company reported Thursday.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Cleveland-Cliffs Rides Major Acquisitions Into 2021
- As Steel Market Recovers, U.S. Metals Firms Look to $760 Million in First-Q...
- Report: Path to CO2-Emissions-Free Steel Production Won't be Easy
- Top Companies in U.S. Metals & Minerals Plan Long-Term Maintenance Kickoffs...
- U.S. Metals & Minerals Industry Fires Up Nearly $1 Billion in 2018 Maintena...