Premium Industrial NewsCOVID-19 Threatens South Korea's Crude Oil Demand
COVID-19 Threatens South Korea's Crude Oil Demand
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 358 Words
Attachment: sk refining
KOFU, JAPAN--July 30, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The resurgence of COVID-19 in South Korea poses a risk to its crude oil demand in second-half 2021 as Seoul returns to the country's harshest pandemic restrictions on social distancing.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- IIR Top Refining News Today: April 21st 2021
- IIR Top Refining News Today: April 7th 2021
- Buoy, Pipeline Construction Proceed in South Korea's Ulsan New Port, an Ind...
- South Korea's Yeosu Refinery Operations Back to Normal after Pipeline Leak
- U.S. Manufacturing Maintains Growth; $215 Billion in Projects Under Constru...