Premium Industrial NewsChile May Accelerate Decarbonization Program
Chile May Accelerate Decarbonization Program
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 468 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--July 27, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--On June 25, Chile's Chamber of Deputies gave preliminary approval to a draft bill banning coal-fired electric power production in the country, starting December 31, 2025. If the Senate approves the bill, it would push forward by 15 years the decarbonization deadline set by the government.
Companies Featured: AES Corporation (NYSE:AES)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- PPL Buys Some of National Grid's U.S.-Based Assets, Bolsters Renewable Role
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- U.S. Power Regulations, U.S. Refiners Replace Storm-Lost Oil: Your Daily E...
- Natural Gas to Play Big Part During Global Energy Transition
- China's Power Output Drops Slightly Year-On-Year in August