Premium Industrial NewsNextEra Energy Carries on with Renewables Drive
NextEra Energy Carries on with Renewables Drive
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 699 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 26, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE) (Juno Beach, Florida) wrapped up another strong quarter in regard to its development of renewable energy. The company's primary subsidiary, Florida Power & Light Company (FPL), in June demolished its last coal-fired plant in Florida, with plans to replace it with solar facilities, while NextEra's nationwide renewables-focused subsidiary, NextEra Energy Resources, added substantially to its renewable energy backlog.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- PPL Buys Some of National Grid's U.S.-Based Assets, Bolsters Renewable Role
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- U.S. Power Regulations, U.S. Refiners Replace Storm-Lost Oil: Your Daily E...
- Natural Gas to Play Big Part During Global Energy Transition
- China's Power Output Drops Slightly Year-On-Year in August