Premium Industrial NewsEgypt Aims to Become Key Exporter of Petroleum Products by 2026
Egypt Aims to Become Key Exporter of Petroleum Products by 2026
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 106 Words
NEW DELHI--July 28, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Egyptian government is focusing on expanding its biggest revenue sector, Petroleum Refining, by adding new refineries and expanding existing ones.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Suez Oil Processing Company to Debottleneck Egypt Refinery, an Industrial I...
- Egyptian Refiners Plan to Expand Delayed Coking Capacity, an Industrial Inf...
- Middle East Set to Increase FCCU Production Capacity by 587,000 BBL/d, an I...
- Europe Funds Egypt's Suez Refinery Overhaul
- SOPC Plans $1.4 Billion Suez Refinery Expansion Project