Premium Industrial NewsRenewable Energy, Semiconductors Take Lead in Oregon's $20.5 Billion in Active Projects
Renewable Energy, Semiconductors Take Lead in Oregon's $20.5 Billion in Active Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 749 Words
Attachment: Oregon Active Projects
SUGAR LAND--July 27, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Led by renewable energy projects, Oregon features active projects worth more than $20.5 billion being tracked by Industrial Info. But the largest single project is for the expansion of a semiconductor fabrication facility.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- As Extreme Heat Roils U.S. Northwest, Power Producers Confident in Hydro, O...
- Avangrid Eyes Ambitious Renewables Buildout, Nabs Key Offshore Wind Approva...
- EIA: 2020 Saw More U.S. Wind Power Capacity Added than Any Other Year
- Tetra Tech's Role in $20 Billion of U.S. Projects to Focus More on Renewabl...
- Active U.S. Semiconductor and Computer Projects Unfazed by COVID-19