Premium Industrial NewsWill Record-Breaking U.S. LNG Exports in First-Half 2021 Open Door for New Buildout?
Will Record-Breaking U.S. LNG Exports in First-Half 2021 Open Door for New Buildout?
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 970 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 28, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--While last year represented a period of unprecedented ups and downs for U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) producers and exporters, the first half of 2021 set record highs for U.S. LNG exports, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), perhaps paving the way for a new round of capacity buildout.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- 2022 Market Outlook Article for future use
- U.S. LNG Project Activity Expected to Heat Up in 2022
- Venture Global, Record Permian Output: Your Daily Energy News
- EIA: U.S. to Feature World's Largest LNG Export Capacity by 2022
- Venture Global LNG, Cheniere Energy, Continental Resources: Your Daily Ene...