Premium Industrial NewsWill Record-Breaking U.S. LNG Exports in First-Half 2021 Open Door for New Buildout?
Will Record-Breaking U.S. LNG Exports in First-Half 2021 Open Door for New Buildout?
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 970 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 28, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--While last year represented a period of unprecedented ups and downs for U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) producers and exporters, the first half of 2021 set record highs for U.S. LNG exports, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), perhaps paving the way for a new round of capacity buildout.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Natural Gas to Play Big Part During Global Energy Transition
- Cheniere Prepares for Next Stage of Corpus Christi LNG Expansion
- Upcoming IIR Webinar to Discuss 2022 Oil & Gas Spending Outlook
- Hard-Hit Louisiana Still Home to $14.2 Billion in Projects Under Constructi...
- Georgia Power, Cenovus, Tellurian: Your Daily Energy News