Premium Industrial NewsIndonesia Allocates 48% Renewable Energy in 2021-2030 Electricity Plan
Indonesia Allocates 48% Renewable Energy in 2021-2030 Electricity Plan
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 186 Words
MANILA, PHILIPPINES--July 30, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In its 2021-2030 national electricity plan, Indonesia aims to increase the proportion of renewable power to at least 48%, compared with 30% in the 2019-2028 plan. Industrial Info is tracking more than $130 billion in active renewable energy projects in Indonesia.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- PPL Buys Some of National Grid's U.S.-Based Assets, Bolsters Renewable Role
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- U.S. Power Regulations, U.S. Refiners Replace Storm-Lost Oil: Your Daily E...
- Natural Gas to Play Big Part During Global Energy Transition
- China's Power Output Drops Slightly Year-On-Year in August