Premium Industrial NewsOffshore Wind Fuels Investment in China's Province of Jiangsu
Offshore Wind Fuels Investment in China's Province of Jiangsu
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 177 Words
BEIJING--July 30, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As part of its 14th Five-Year Plan, China's province of Jiangsu is preparing to install more than 30 gigawatts (GW) of wind and solar energy projects, with an emphasis offshore wind power. The province, which sits on the coast of the Yellow Sea and East China Sea, is home to major cities such as Nanjing, Suzhou and Wuxi.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- PPL Buys Some of National Grid's U.S.-Based Assets, Bolsters Renewable Role
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- U.S. Power Regulations, U.S. Refiners Replace Storm-Lost Oil: Your Daily E...
- Natural Gas to Play Big Part During Global Energy Transition
- China's Power Output Drops Slightly Year-On-Year in August