Premium Industrial NewsRefiner PBF Expects Continued Improvement in Market Conditions
Refiner PBF Expects Continued Improvement in Market Conditions
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 772 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 30, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Petroleum refiner PBF Energy Incorporated (NYSE:PBF) (Parsippany, New Jersey) reported second-quarter 2021 net income attributable to the company of $47.9 million, a sizeable drop from $389.1 million reported for the second quarter 2020. Even so, PBF Chief Executive Tom Nimbley said the results "reflect the improving demand environment. We operated our refineries at rates which were the highest since the onset of the pandemic."
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Louisiana's Industries Continue to Assess Plant Damage Following Hurricane ...
- IIR Top Refining News Today
- Louisiana's Power, Refining, Oil & Gas Production, Chemical Industries Begi...
- Chevron, PBF Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- PBF Energy Braces for Another Tough Year in Refining, Eyes Renewable Diesel