Premium Industrial NewsAir Products Expands Capital Deployment Target to $30 Billion by End-2027
Air Products Expands Capital Deployment Target to $30 Billion by End-2027
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 635 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 10, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Having committed or deployed nearly $18 billion in capital investments since 2018, industrial gas major Air Products (NYSE:APD) (Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania) is now setting its sights on $30 billion in capital deployment for a 10-year period through fiscal year 2027, Chief Executive Officer Seifi Ghasemi said on Monday.
Within this article: Brownfield steam methane reformer and air separation unit project in Texas
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Air Products Plans $4.5 Billion Blue Hydrogen Complex in Louisiana
- Middle East Turns to Green Energy
- Canada's Alberta Province is Feeling Blue -- for Hydrogen
- Air Products Boosts its Role in Hydrogen, Air Separation Tech as Pandemic H...
- Global Power Webinar: Renewables March Forward, but Coal Not Dead