Premium Industrial NewsBarrick Gold Touts Growth Projects, Keeps 2021 Targets Despite Q2 Production Dip
Barrick Gold Touts Growth Projects, Keeps 2021 Targets Despite Q2 Production Dip
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 734 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 13, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:GOLD) (Toronto, Canada) continues to advance key growth projects and will maintain its expected guidance targets for 2021, despite reporting a dip in second-quarter gold production. Industrial Info is tracking $3 billion in projects attributed to Barrick globally that have a medium (70% to 80%) to high (81% to 99%) likelihood of moving forward as scheduled, including $2 billion in the U.S.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Shaken, Not Stirred: Gold Mining Firms Fare Well This Year So Far
- Barrick Gold Reports Strong Finish in 2019, Has High Hopes for 2020
- Barrick, Newmont Forge Ahead with Nevada Venture to Create World's Largest ...
- Barrick Gold Progresses With Nevada, Dominican Republic Projects
- Newmont Mining Sets 2019 Capital Guidance at $1.07 Billion